What kind of questions you may ask? All of them…with a twist. You all know that one person who answers a question with a question, right? Well, I’m going to be that person for this post. First of all, how boring is it to simply answer a bunch of questions? (see, I’m doing it already!) So when Laura at Sprint To The Table tagged me to answer a list of random questions, I decided to answer each, without really answering them at all. That’s not annoying, is it? Let’s find out…
1. What is your current health related goal?
I’m supposed to have goals related to health and not winning? What?
2. What is your biggest irrational fear?
What is this ‘fear’ of which you speak?
3. Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
What kind of lunatic enjoys this?
4. What’s your favorite cross training activity?
Does hours baking with my boys during every f-ing snowstorm we have, constitute cross-training? I assure you there’s a lot of sweating and mixing involved, which is kind of like strength training. Actually it’s more of an endurance event.
5. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
Who dares come to visit me? If you insist, we would start by eating a whole wheat fig bar (just one!), followed by you reading my latest blog post (and laughing hysterically), then just a sip of water followed by a 14 mile training run at a 7:40 pace (regardless of weather conditions), followed by a lunch of water and 12 almonds (to share), we would then indulge the twins in being Boxtrolls or creating whatever delightful baking phenomenon Jen has in store for us, and finally we would relax by going to the gym and doing a strength/cycle workout.
What time should I expect you?
6. You have 2 weeks off of work and 2 round trip plane tickets to ANYWHERE. Where would you go and who would you take?
Take? No one! I would sell the additional ticket on eBay (if that is indeed where one sells tickets) and hop a plane to Hawaii, stay for a week alone (run for miles on the beaches!) and then use the extra money I sold the other ticket for to fly the rest of my family out. I’ll be ready for them by then.
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a run or race?
How embarrassing? Because I’ve been captured on film in a host of embarrassing ways:
There was also the time I went the WRONG WAY in a 5K but ended up placing third in my age group. The prize was a Donna Summer album appropriately titled The Wanderer. Touché.
8. Tell me the 3 best days of your life. Or at least the first 3 that pop into your mind.
Three? Isn’t that a lot? Plus, I only have two kids and they were born at the same time!
9. Okay, you HAVE to eat a fast food meal. What restaurant would you choose and what would you order?
Is pizza considered fast food?
And listen up McDonald’s – you’re not fooling me with this whole ‘love’ campaign you have going. You want to show some love? Stop being an enabler to obesity and heart disease.
10. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Would it be wrong of me to ask people to stop being so obsessed with celebrities so our family could go to the movies for less money then it takes to buy a new pair of running shoes? Please?
11. Share a picture of yourself in non-workout clothes!
12. If you could choose to have a ‘do-over’ and switch careers, what would you choose and why?
Could this be anything or do I have to stay grounded in reality? I would love to come back as Meb Keflezighi! I think I can totally pull it off…
13. If you won the Olympic Gold Medal – how do you think you would react?
14. What do you want for Christmas?
Just how old are these questions Laura??? HA!!!
15. What skill do you lack?
You seriously think there are skills I lack? I mentioned the baking, right?
Your turn! Pick one of the questions (or several) and give me your answer…or question.
Thanks for playing 🙂